- Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the image of the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I'm a wife and mom of three: two girls and a baby boy.
- I'm a food allergy mom as well. My youngest has an avocado, milk protein (casein) and soy allergy. Although they are not fatal allergies it still presents many problems as the alternative to milk is typically soy. Being exposed to any of those gives him severe thick / crusty eczema and extreme stomach discomfort for several days or weeks. He doesnt have many option aside from fresh fruit and veggies and some meat. Its hard for him to gain weight because much of the dairy/vitamin D and healthy fats he needs as a baby (like the ones in avacado, which he's allergic to) usually contain soy or milk. The hypoallergenic formula he requires for healthy growth and weight gain costs us $600.00 a month :(
- I went to college for IT and worked there in their Human Resources department handling their website on a daily basis. It was my very first job as a teenager.
- My original passion was graphic design and that's how my business started out. I made (and still make, actually) digital invitations, printable party supplies, and design Etsy shop images for other sellers / makers.
- I will be 30 next year. :|
- I live in the country directly next to a landfill. (the one where the trash is buried and covered by several layers of dirt and environmental fabrics) Its not as smelly or unsightly as you see on TV, believe me. It just looks like rolling hills and you see lots of heavy equipment and trash trucks driving around every day.
- I made my first quilt in 2014. It was a "Simple Cuts Crazy Quilt", pattern by beffie48 on Etsy, and I used Good Natured Fabric by Maron Sutton for Riley Blake. It was for my son's birth and I made it to match his nursery. I was instantly hooked to quilt making! This quilt started it all for me.