First things first, here's what you need to know about this swap...
- Every few weeks i'll post the above image on Instagram (@amistabaker) and call for bundles.
- When image is posted, sign up link will go live in my IG profile and you have to have a bundle ready within 24-48 hours.
- Each partner ships immediately so there are no wait times or check-ins.
- No handmade items, no extras. Just fabric!
These are the fabric bundle guidelines...
- I suggest choosing rainbow, low volume, warm, cool, or patterned (dots, floral, etc) fabrics for your bundle. Curate them like you would if you had your own fabric shop!
- You can choose from one of the following bundle options: (A) 4 Fat Quarters, (B) 8 Fat Eighths, or (C) 2 Fat Quarters + 4 Fat Eights.
- All fabric must be designer quilting cotton. (I.E.: Moda, Riley Black, FreeSpirit, Cotton + Steel, Michael Miller, cloud9, Windham, etc)
You can find all this information ANY time on the "Swap My Stash" menu on my blog. On mobile devices this is on the dropdown menu at the top under my header ;)
Now, onto my swap package...
My partner was Jayme, @findingsweetland on Instagram. She sent me this gorgeous bundle of FreeSpirit and Cotton + Steel fabrics. And of course, my favorite color is purple so these are totally perfect for me!
She wrapped it up nice and pretty and even included a cute Moda Badge "Stitch. Rip. Repeat" with my fabric. I was beyond happy with my swap package!!
What I sent to my partner...
Overall the first round of this swap is going extremely well and I'm very happy with the outcome. That's why i've decided to continue doing it. It will likely happen every 2 months or so as long as their still seems to be growing interest.
Would you join this swap?
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!