|Clipart from Hilltop Custom Designs, Font is Spicy Rice|
Clipart isn't just for creating digital invitations and party printables, it's also great for doing at-home DIY projects like t-shirt transfers. In today's post i'll give you simple instructions on how to create your own t-shirt transfer with clipart.
Keep reading to find out how...
- Clipart or images of your choice
- Transfer Paper
- Printer with good ink supply
*Always read the instructions on your Transfer Paper packaging to see if any other materials are needed and be sure to match transfer image background to tshirt color!
- Wash and dry any t-shirt(s) you will be using.
- Open a blank page in a graphics application such as Photoshop, Pixelmator, or another program
- Add your clipart or other image to your blank document and resize it to your needs. Always save your design throughout the process.
- If adding text, place the text near your design wherever you want. Make sure to use colors that stand out.
- Print your finished design onto your transfer paper and allow to dry fully.
- Read your Transfer Paper packaging and follow instructions on how to apply to t-shirt.
That's it! Its pretty simple and cheap and doesn't require you to spend $20 on custom tshirts made by someone else. Please note, typically t-shirt transfers are applied with heat using an iron, but because I can't be sure what transfer paper you'll purchase, its best to instruct you to simply follow the manufacturers instructions for the paper.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - or click the Contact Me button above - to order the clipart OR tshirt transfer image shown above!