|Crayon themed Thank You card design.|
I don’t know about you, but i really.. REALLY don’t like spending hours of my time writing out personalized thank you cards everytime one of my kids has a birthday party or other event that requires a thank you. Maybe i’m the only one (i hope not, lol) but it sure takes up a lot of precious time when you’ve got you’re own business and you’re also a wife and stay at home mom to two children, one of which is a toddler and the other is in Kindergarten and after school activities. Im busy... A lot.
That’s why I created these super cute printable Thank You cards. Now my kids can sit down together and show off their artistic side AND it serves a purpose! Instead of getting a very generally written card from Mom or Dad, you’re guests are getting a Thank You from the kids themselves with a very nice personal touch. Guests will LOVE these!
|General Thank You card design for any occasion.|
Here’s what you need to know...
- Each card is 4x6” and fits in a small envelope.
- Print the cards on 8.5 x 11” card stock for best results.
- Cut out and crab some art supplies (crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc).
- Let your kids design the cards however they want to for each guest.
- Backs of cards are blank so if you really want to add a personal note, you can OR you can use the back as a postcard for easier mailing :)
Each of my “Color Your Own” card designs are $4.00 and can be printed as often as needed.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - or click the Contact Me button above - to order!